NOTICE OF PRIVACY GROUP BUSINESS MOMENTUM 30M, S.A. DE C.V. AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, this Privacy Notice is issued as follows:
IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF MOMENTUM GROUP, KEEPER OF PERSONAL DATA.
For purposes of this Privacy Notice, MOMENTUM BUSINESS GROUP 30M, S.A. DE C.V., and its affiliates and subsidiaries (onwards “MOMENTUM GROUP”), will be responsible for obtaining, divulgation, storage, use, including access action, driving, exploitation, transfer or disposal of personal data, residing at Camino Real de Carretas 393-PH2, fracc. Milenio III, C.P. 76060, Santiago de Querétaro, Querétaro.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
- Advertising campaigns
- Loyalty campaigns
- Billing and collection for services.
- Information and Service
- Recordkeeping for monitoring services, provision of services in the future and in general to monitor any contractual relationship.
- statistical and market analysis.
- Promotion and marketing of products and services MOMENTUM GROUP or other affiliates and subsidiaries.
- Analogous any purpose or compatible with previous
Your personal information, They may also have, among other, the following purposes:
- Meet legal requirements of competent authorities;
- Make your knowledge, the range of new products and services, and benefits, discounts, promotions, Market studies, promotions, notifications of change in conditions and in general all the publicity derived from products and services MOMENTUM GROUP offers and / or affiliated companies and subsidiaries of GRUPO MOMENTUM;
- Analysis and development of products and suppliers as well as the use of our products and services;
- To comply with our terms and conditions regarding our obligations, conventions, contracts, as well as product development, selling products or providing our services; Y
- Sensitive data that could collect may be used to better fulfill our statutory objectives, fiscal or commercial.
For the purposes mentioned above, we need to obtain the following personal data: first name, home, sex, age, phone, email, civil status, birthdate, place of birth, scholarship, occupation, R.F.C., CURP, facebook and twitter.
For Sensitive Data, such as:
- Financial data (income, statements and other related)
- Patrimoniales data (movable and immovable property and other related)
- Personal information (Spouse, Civil status, nationality, Education, Children, familiar and unfamiliar references and other related)
These data will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
- Notices to the FIU (Financial Intelligence Unit) dependent SAT (Service tax administration) for transactions carried out with MOMENTUM GROUP.
- Research and / or obtaining credit with financial institutions.
- Any analog or compatible with the above purpose.
OPTIONS AND MEDIA GROUP THAT MOMENTUM, It OFFERS TO HOLDERS OF PERSONAL DATA TO RESTRICT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
Personal data of the holder, They will be kept strictly confidential, in accordance with security measures, administrative, technical and physical that effect MOMENTUM GROUP has implemented and that in the future implement its policies and safety procedures, forbidden to unlawful disclosure and limiting its use to others, as provided in this Privacy Notice.
MEANS FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS OF HOLDERS:
The holder of personal data, You may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, use limitation, disclosure or revocation, upon written request sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (442) 294 86 00, addressed to: MOMENTUM GROUP, containing the following information:
- The full name of the holder of personal data, address and email account, to communicate the answer to your request;
- Documents proving the identity and if applicable legal representation holder of personal data;
- Clear and accurate personal data for which disclosure is seeking to exercise any of the above rights;
- Any other item or document that facilitates the location of personal data; Y
- In the case of requests for correction of personal information, the owner, must indicate, modifications to be made and provide documentation supporting your request.
PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER.
MOMENTUM GROUP can perform data transfer:
- Affiliates and subsidiaries from MOMENTUM GROUP;
- Third party service providers to fulfill legal obligations acquired by GRUPO MOMENTUM or any of the affiliates and subsidiaries of GRUPO MOMENTUM;
- Third party research services, analysis of data, sending information focused on the needs of the owner of personal data, as well as conducting other financial services needed or required by the holder of personal data;
- Business partners with whom MOMENTUM GROUP or any of the group companies MOMENTUM, carry out agreements or contracts focused on developing new products and / or services aimed at improving and according to their needs and research;
- Third derivative of a corporate restructuring, including, the fusion, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of assets.
Third and entities receiving personal data, assume the same obligations and / or responsibilities MOMENTUM GROUP, pursuant described in this Privacy Notice.
CHANGES TO NOTICE OF PRIVACY:
Any change to this privacy notice, You will be informed through any of the following means:
(i) Notices at the home of GRUPO MOMENTUM;
(ii) Notices on the Internet portal MOMENTUM GROUP (www.grupomomentum.com.mx);
(iii) Any other public or private communication under contracts that protect the operations held between MOMENTUM GROUP or any of the group companies MOMENTUM.
DATE OF ISSUE: October 2013
LAST UPDATE: February of 2016